CUNNANE STRATTON REYNOLDS seeks Graduate Landscape Architect
Position of Graduate Landscape Architect in our Dublin and Cork Offices
Cunnane Stratton Reynolds is a leading national practice with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway offering full Landscape Architectural and Town Planning services. We also offer services in the UK through our sister offices in London and Manchester. The practice has a broad and expanding portfolio of park/public open space design, commercial and residential projects, landscape and countryside resource planning and landscape planning / impact assessment. We are currently looking to appoint ambitious, creative and skilled graduate landscape architects to join our teams in our centrally located offices in Dublin and Cork. See: www.csrlandplan.ie
The job specification is set out below or you can ring Declan O’Leary / Lucy Carey in our Dublin office on 01 6610419 or Jim Kelly in our Cork office on 021 4969224 for an informal chat.
- Job Title: Graduate Landscape Architect2 Positions – 1 each in our Dublin and Cork Offices respectively
- Salary Range: – TBA
- Educational qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Landscape Architecture or similar.
- MILI or equivalent or eligible/working towards full membership.
- Full driving licence.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent AutoCAD skills – to City & Guilds level 2, or equivalent.
- Creative contemporary designer
- Excellent hard and soft landscape design skills and knowledge
- Ability to work within a team, to formulate and communicate ideas.
- Excellent graphic and presentational skills.
- Excellent desktop publishing / office / word capability.
- Hand drawing skills
- Some/up to 1 years work experience in a landscape architectural consultancy
- Experience of sitework, contract management.
- Report writing skills
- Photoshop, Sketch-Up and related graphic software
Please submit your details including a letter of interest indicating which offices (or both) you are interested in, and accompanied by an up to date Curriculum Vitae and a Portfolio of relevant design work. Deadline for Applications: 5.00pm 2nd December 2016
These can be submitted to Cunnane Stratton Reynolds at:
3 Molesworth Place
Tel 01 6610419
E-mailed submissions should be highlighted Graduate Landscape Architect Post in the Subject line