Deadline extended – AIT Urbanism & Landscape seeks Graduate Landscape Architect
**DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 16.12.2016**
Áit Urbanism + Landscape is an established award winning Landscape Architecture and Urban Design practice based in the centre of Dublin city.
We are seeking to recruit a Graduate Landscape Architect to join our team and collaborators. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to gain experience and further develop their knowledge and design skills working on a dynamic range of projects from design through to on-site completion. The management at Áit Urbanism + Landscape are supportive of and committed to ensuring that members of our team are mentored on every aspect of the broad range of skills and knowledge base necessary to progress to undertaking their professional exams and advance to the next level in their careers in Landscape Architecture.
Key roles include:
– Assisting senior team member on a variety of projects
– Assisting in the design and development of landscape schemes from sketch design through to construction
– Production of supporting visualisations and graphics
The preferred candidate will preferably have:
– A recognised qualification in Landscape Architecture
– Possess excellent design capabilities and technical competence
– Ability to take instruction, and work on own initiative
– Excellent graphic skills & knowledge of relevant software including AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-up etc
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interest in social media
– Relevant professional or related experience preferable.
Salary: Salary will be negotiable, and commensurate with experience and skill level.
Please forward CV via email; with three references, and pdf. of relevant examples of design and written work to:
Margaret Egan at email@example.com