RPS: Associate/ Technical Director – Landscape Architect – Belfast
Associate/ Technical Director – Landscape Architect – Belfast
Due to an increasing workload, RPS is seeking to recruit an Associate/Technical Director to join their Landscape Architecture team in Belfast. The post will be based in their Belfast office but duties may require travelling throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Landscape Architecture team within RPS has been involved in some of the UK and Ireland’s most prestigious developments. Recent local projects include; Bank Square Public Realm Belfast; Magherafelt Town Centre Public Realm; Cookstown Town Centre Public Realm; M8 Improvement Scheme Scotland; A9 Dualling Scheme Scotland; N11Improvement Scheme Dublin & Co Wicklow.
• Chartered Landscape Architect with demonstrable relevant landscape design and project management experience of soft landscape and public realm construction through NEC forms of contract.
• The project management of a wide range of landscape architecture consultancy contracts
• Supervision and management of technical staff in the design, procurement and contract administration of construction projects
• Management of workload and staff utilisation
• Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment experience preferable;
• Taking a leading role in client management and business development
• Chartered Membership (LI or equivalent) with extensive relevant industry experience.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Significant design experience of soft landscape and public realm.
• A sound knowledge of UK design codes, Euro codes and specifications
• A proven track record in the preparation of contract documents and contract management of significant landscape architecture/public realm projects
• Proven project management skills
• An ability to lead an experienced team of technical specialists
• Excellent client management skills
• A full driving licence
In return, RPS offers an very attractive remuneration package and full support in further training.
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of RPS’s business, key responsibilities may evolve and change over time. RPS is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Closing date: Friday 20th January 2017, 5pm.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
RPS is an equal opportunities employer
Please submit applications for this position via the website;