Landscape & Garden Design Technician: Tully Landscapes
Tully Landscapes is currently seeking a Landscape & Garden Design Technician to join their landscape design team. This is an exciting opportunity to work along side their senior Landscape Architect and assist them in the design and management of a vast range of interesting garden and landscape design projects from concept to completion.
- Working with Design team to produce high quality Garden & Landscape Designs
- Dealing with new client inquiries and site measurement.
- Creation of 2D and 3D drawings for both presentation and construction purposes
- Production of BOQ and pricing in conjunction with the contracts manager.
- Sourcing and ordering of materials for specific jobs in line with company procedures and quality control of purchased goods.
- Selection and setting out of plants for specific projects
While the role will be a creative one, the candidate will work closely with the company manager to achieve company goals and targets throughout the year.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A third level qualification in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design
- Experience in 2D/3D drawing packages
- A portfolio of garden design and landscape design experience
- Some knowledge of hard & soft landscape processes and techniques
- AutoCad and 3D Sketchup experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A full driving license and transport
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Have good horticultural knowledge and plant identification
While all of the above criteria would be highly advantageous, the role may be a developmental one, where a candidate with lesser experience or a recent graduate can be trained and develop into the role under the supervision and training of the lead designer.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com