Garden Design tutor
Garden Design Tutor
The Garden Design Academy of Ireland is a leading provider of high quality Garden Design training and education. Students are provided with a variety of media through which they can attend the courses:
- Online environment and distance learning
- Classroom learning
- Blended distance and classroom learning.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Garden Design Tutor to join our academic team. The suitable person will support the learning and education of students by enabling the company to continue to provide top quality resources and materials.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Provide support, guidance and tuition to students in an online environment as well as in a blended learning / classroom setting.
- Plan and deliver lessons clearly in workshops and classroom environments
- Develop students’ creativity and problem solving skills through well written assessment feedback
- Communicate and engage with students through email and forums
- Engage with Chief Academic Office, Academic Director and Course Director to ensure that course content is up to date and relevant
- Degree / or other relevant qualification in Garden Design, Horticulture or Landscaping from a recognized academic institution
- Relevant industry experience with a credible portfolio
- Lecturing experience or training qualification would be an advantage
- Strong communication and computer skills
- The ideal candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and be able to commit to two Saturdays per month for lecturing.
- The online aspect of the tutoring is flexible and can be managed around other commitments.
- Significant customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills, showing enthusiasm for the role and content
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work ethic
Please email Curriculum Vitae (with contact number in PDF or Word format) to: