Limerick: Senior Landscape Architect/Urban Designer
Nicholas de Jong Associates are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Architect and/or Urban Designer for our Limerick Office. We require someone who can demonstrate strong design skills and the ability to work through their own initiative on an interesting range of public sector projects that include Public Realm Strategy and Design, Urban Development Frameworks, Public Parks and Urban & Village Renewal.
Key Skills/Experience required:
- Chartered membership (+5 years) of the Irish Landscape Institute or equivalent accredited Institute
- Post-graduate Degree in Urban Design or similar would be a distinct advantage
- Self-motivation and the ability to work individually
- Excellent attention to detail and report presentation and writing skills
- Good understanding of the Irish planning system
- Capable of achieving high quality project outcomes in a timely, consistent and professional manner
- Proficiency in AutoCad, PhotoShop, SketchUp and Microsoft Office software
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV, examples of your work and a brief summary of how you fulfil the above criteria to: Office@ndj.ie.
Closing date 30th June 2017.
For further details of our practice, try www.ndj.ie
We look forward to hearing from you.
Nicholas de Jong Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.