Cunnane Stratton Reynolds seeks Project Landscape Architect and Graduate Landscape Architect
Position of Assistant or Project Landscape Architect
And Graduate Landscape Architect in our Dublin Offices
Cunnane Stratton Reynolds is a leading national practice with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway offering full Landscape Architectural and Town Planning services. We also offer services in the UK through our sister offices in London and Manchester. The practice has a broad and expanding portfolio of park/public open space design, commercial and residential projects, landscape and countryside resource planning and landscape planning / impact assessment. We are currently looking to appoint ambitious, creative and skilled landscape architects to join our team in our centrally located office in Dublin. See: www.csrlandplan.ie
The job specification is set out below or you can ring Declan O’Leary / Lucy Carey in our Dublin office on 01 6610419 for an informal chat.
- Job Titles:
Assistant or Project Landscape Architect
Graduate Landscape Architect
- Salary Range: – TBA
- Educational qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Landscape Architecture or similar.
- MILI or equivalent or eligible/working towards full membership.
- Full driving licence.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent AutoCAD skills – to City & Guilds level 2, or equivalent.
- Creative contemporary designer
- Excellent hard and soft landscape design skills and knowledge
- Ability to work within a team, to formulate and communicate ideas.
- Excellent graphic and presentational skills – photoshop, sketch up etc.
- Excellent desktop publishing / office / word capability.
- Hand drawing skills
Assistant/Project Landscape Architect
- 3 years+ relevant experience
- Some/up to 1 years work experience in a landscape architectural consultancy
- Experience of sitework, contract management.
- Report writing skills
- Photoshop, Sketch-Up and related graphic software
Please submit your details including a letter of interest indicating which offices (or both) you are interested in, and accompanied by an up to date Curriculum Vitae and a Portfolio of relevant design work. Deadline for Applications: 5.00pm 30th June 2017
These can be submitted to Cunnane Stratton Reynolds at:
3 Molesworth Place
Tel 01 6610419
E-mailed submissions should be highlighted Assistant / Project or Graduate Landscape Architect Post in the Subject line