Brady Shipman Martin seeks Landscape Architect (Cork)
Landscape Architect (based in Cork)
Brady Shipman Martin is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary, design-led practice delivering excellence in the planning, design and construction of the built and natural environment. With offices in Dublin, Cork and Limerick, we provide specialist professional services to our clients in the areas of landscape architecture, planning, environment, masterplanning, urban design, and visualisation.
We require a committed and enthusiastic Landscape Architect with 3-5 years’ experience to join our team. The position will be based out of our Cork office.
You will have;
- degree/masters in Landscape Architecture, with membership of the ILI or equivalent accredited Institute.
- strong, creative and innovative design skills, as well as excellent communication , management and graphic skills.
- experience, flexibility and a keen interest in working on a wide variety of projects at different scales including amenity, leisure and public realm projects, large commercial and infrastructural developments, education and health campuses, and residential developments.
- excellent technical knowledge and competence.
- a high level of proficiency in CAD, hand drawing and other graphics software including Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch-up.
- a proven track record of working in project management and delivery in private practice.
- a confident and collaborative approach, with an appetite to grow within a team.
The ideal candidate will have a wide variety of project experience from infrastructure to urban development and landscape design schemes, and from conceptual design and design development through to detailed design, tender and implementation. You will work closely with the Partners and staff across all disciplines, contributing to the future development of the practice, working independently or managing project teams as required.
Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience.
Please forward concise CV together with your portfolio (max. 10Mb) by Friday 28th July 2017 to:
email@example.com, quoting reference Cork L.A. July 2017