Landscape Operations Manager – Cairn Homes
Cairn plc is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 with a current market cap of €1B. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Landscape Operations Manager to work in a dynamic and diverse team. We are looking for an experienced and highly confident landscape professional to oversee the implementation and delivery of landscape works and landscape management across the Cairn portfolio of development sites. The role will involve some design work, overseeing projects designed in-house, and work designed by consulting Landscape Architects. The Landscape Operations Manager will oversee the landscape maintenance of the Cairn portfolio and Cairn managed developments. This person will report to the Head of Landscape and Urban Design.
- Supervise the projects on the development sites.
- Work collaboratively with the design team, internal Cairn teams, and Cairn’s vendors to ensure the smooth implementation of the landscape design vision and delivery of the detailed landscape packages.
- Degree in Landscape Archietcture or Amenity Horticulture.
- of 5 years Professional Experience.
- Full clean Driver’s licence and flexibility to travel between development sites
- Landscape design skills.
- Highly developed knowledge of Plant Materials.
- Developed knowledge of hard landscape materials.
- Experience in overseeing the implementation of landscape works
- Competence in Autocad or equivalent CAD software.
- Competence in preparing pricing documents and written specifications.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com. A concise portfolio of relevant project experience and design work may also be submitted as a pdf file (max. 12mbs formatted for A4/A3 printing). Closing date for receipt of applications; Friday September 22nd.