Landscape Architect: The Big Space
Landscape Architects: The Big Space (TBS)
TBS is an established design-led practice based in Dublin, Ireland offering Landscape Architecture and Urban Design services. We have an expanding portfolio of design, urban regeneration, public design and environmental assessment projects and now seek a talented and motivated Graduate Landscape Architect with 3-5 years’ experience to join our team.
- The design and production of landscape projects, from concept to completion
- Production of supporting illustration and graphics
- Working within design teams, liaising with clients, planning authorities, contractors, etc.
- Undertaking site visits, surveys etc for a range of projects
- A recognised (accredited) degree/qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Strong, creative and innovative design skills
- Ability to take instruction, to work within a team and to contribute on your own initiative
- Excellent graphic skills and ability in hand drawing, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- A proven track record of working in project management and delivery in private practice
- A confident and collaborative approach, with an appetite to further develop the practice
The ideal candidate will have a wide variety of project experience from conceptual design through to detailed design, tender and implementation. You will work closely with the Director and staff, contributing to the future development of the practice.
If you have the enthusiasm to excel, we will provide an attractive salary with excellent opportunities for personal advancement.
Please forward your CV and sample portfolio of recent work by Friday 29 September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.