CUNNANE STRATTON REYNOLDS: Positions of Assistant or Project Landscape Architects in our Dublin Office
Cunnane Stratton Reynolds is an award-winning national practice with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway offering full Landscape Architectural and Planning services. We also offer services in the UK through our sister offices in London and Manchester. The practice has a broad and expanding portfolio of park/public open space design, masterplanning and public realm work, commercial and residential projects, landscape and countryside resource planning and landscape planning / impact assessment. We are currently looking to appoint ambitious, creative and skilled, landscape architects to join our friendly team in our centrally located offices in Dublin. See: www.csrlandplan.ie
The job specification is set out below:
- Job Title:
Assistant, Project Landscape Architect
- Salary Range: – TBA
- Educational Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Landscape Architecture.
- MILI or equivalent or eligible/working towards full membership.
- Full driving licence.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- AutoCAD skills – to City & Guilds level 2/3, or equivalent.
- Creative designer
- Good appreciation of the design process at a range of scalesStrong sense of design quality
- Strong hard and soft landscape design, detailing skills and knowledge
- Ability to work within a team, to formulate and communicate ideas.
- Excellent graphic and presentational skills – photoshop, sketch up, hand drawing etc.
- Excellent desktop publishing / office / word capability.
- Hand drawing skills
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Report writing
- Urban design qualifications or experience
- Horticultural qualifications or experience
- 3D CAD and digital modelling
- Site work, working with contractors and site monitoring
Please submit your details including a letter of interest and accompanied by an up to date Curriculum Vitae and a Portfolio of relevant design work for the attention of Declan O’Leary to Cunnane Stratton Reynolds by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for Applications: 5.00pm 19th April 2019