Brady Shipman Martin: Senior Landscape Architect, Cork
Senior Landscape Architect, Cork
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Landscape Architect for a full-time position in our Cork office to work with our existing landscape, masterplanning, planning and environmental project teams on a wide range of interesting projects throughout Ireland. Our practice has a friendly, informal, and professional working atmosphere, with a focus for delivering high quality work, providing the best solutions for our clients and the environment.
The role offers significant potential for professional development and advancement, working on a wide range of landscape projects for a range of private and public sector client teams. An attractive remuneration package will reflect the role and your experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
• a recognised professional landscape architecture or landscape design qualification,
• 5-7 years plus professional experience working as a landscape architect from concept development through to detailed design, tendering and supervision of on-site construction, with good all round skill set, combined with design flair and technical competence ,
• full, clean driving licence,
• excellent interpersonal and organisational skills,
• excellent drawing, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills, and
• an ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Please forward Cover Letter, CV, and examples of your work to email@example.com. Please add reference SLA2019-Cork to subject line.
Brady Shipman Martin is a multi-disciplinary landscape, planning and environmental consultancy with offices in Cork, Dublin, and Limerick. We provide a broad range of professional services in the areas of landscape architecture, urban design, master-planning, planning and development, strategic planning, environmental planning and environmental assessment.
For further details about BSM, please visit our website at www.bradyshipmanmartin.com