AECOM: Senior Landscape Architect, Cork, Ireland
We currently have a unique opportunity for a talented design focused Senior Landscape Architect to join our Ireland Design team. As a member of one of the most significant, diverse and largest landscape practices, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of urban transformation across the world. Our work covers a diverse range of public and private sector projects, from urban and landscape master plans through to major transformative city and regional strategies.
We are looking for a team player to join our Cork Design Studio. You will have excellent design and technical skills. The role would suit a self-motivated individual looking to advance their career in a dynamic team.
The successful applicant will have a developed portfolio that illustrates a strong track record of successful high quality project delivery.
Ideally, the successful individual will have:
- Experience in conceptual and detailed landscape design.
- A clean driving licence is required as you will need to travel.
- Have experience using AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp
- Hold a Chartered status (CMLI) with the Landscape Institute or equivalent
- Under minimal supervision applies accepted techniques to more complex client needs to create and develop designs to achieve the desired client outcome
- Serves as a capable professional within specific domain of the field
- Applies broad knowledge of architectural, landscape architecture, engineering and construction principles
- Develops alternate solutions and design options in support of project team
- Develops and/or implements the results of reports, opinions, or recommendations to address design challenges/opportunities
- Leads the development and implementation of the design ideas and solutions
- Responsible for communication and collaboration with full design team and client
- Oversees and coordinates the technical work for projects consistent with experience
- Understands the marketing of professional services
- Develops and leads technical approach and criteria for a design element and co-ordinates complex work
- Ensures compliance to Quality Assurance Procedures
- Signs and seals Documents (eg drawings)
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture. Registered professional, or pursuing registration.
- Bachelors or Masters in Landscape Architecture. Chartered professional, or pursuing chartership.
Your benefits will include:
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you’ll also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements. Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You’ll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Architecture and Design
Business Line Buildings & Places
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 213371BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Further information can be found here: www.aecom.jobs/cork-irl/senior-landscape-architect/C73D394CB30F46779D636306E6D1A477/job/