Vacancies at Elma Fenton Landscape Architecture and Garden Design
Dynamic Design Studio seeks Experienced Landscape Architect with Part IV, Chartered, CMLI Qualifications
Elma Fenton Landscape Architecture and Garden Design have being practising since 2000 all over Ireland & internationally. Delivering successful projects for a variety of competitions, public, commercial, educational and private clients. Achieving many accolades & awards including Chelsea Flower Show Medal. With the expansion and development of the practice services & clients, we are looking for a passionate, motivated, innovative & skilled minimum Part IV, Chartered, CMLI Landscape Architect to work with our dynamic small design team. There are many possibilities & opportunities for growth within the business for the right candidate.
- Honesty and reliability are key requirements of this role
- Flexible in their approach to work
- Ambitious to develop their career
- Have a practical focus
- Ability to meet timelines and work within allocated budgets
- Possess a full driving license
The minimum skills required:
- Design skills and comprehensive communication skills
- Project and programme/time management skills
- Development of design and production pathway& information
- Working with project team consultants
- Contract administration on a range of projects.
- Computer proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
Professional Adobe In-design, Illustrator
Hand sketches & drawing abilities
Tree & planting knowledge & expertise
Construction detail competence
Part IV, Chartered, CMLI, Irish Landscape Institute or Landscape Institute qualification
Please apply to Elma Fenton @ email@example.com for An Application to be returned by Monday 25th November @ 1pm.