CUNNANE STRATTON REYNOLDS
Position of Graduate or Assistant Landscape Architect in our Cork Office
Cunnane Stratton Reynolds is an award winning national practice with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway offering full Landscape Architectural and Town Planning services. We also offer services in the UK through our sister offices in London and Manchester. The practice has a broad and expanding portfolio of park/public open space design, commercial and residential projects, landscape and countryside resource planning and landscape planning / impact assessment. We are currently looking to appoint ambitious, creative and skilled graduate landscape architects to join our team in our centrally located offices in Cork. See: www.csrlandplan.ie
The job specification is set out below:
- Job Title:
Graduate/Assistant Landscape Architect
- Salary Range: – TBA
- Educational qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Landscape Architecture or similar.
- MILI or equivalent or eligible/working towards full membership.
- Full driving licence.
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent AutoCAD skills – to City & Guilds level 2/3, or equivalent.
- Creative contemporary designer
- Excellent hard and soft landscape design skills and knowledge
- Understanding of landscape construction and detailing
- Ability to work within a team, to formulate and communicate ideas.
- Excellent graphic and presentational skills – photoshop, sketch up, hand drawing etc.
- Excellent desktop publishing / office / word capability.
- Hand drawing skills
- 1 years+ work experience in a landscape architectural consultancy
- Experience of site work, working with contractors.
- Report writing skills
Please submit your details including a letter of interest and accompanied by an up to date Curriculum Vitae and a Portfolio of relevant design work to Cunnane Stratton Reynolds by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for Applications: 5.00pm 13th March 2020