ILI Professional Practice Exam 2017: INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- Date: Saturday April 1st 2017
- Location: Room F14
Newstead Campus (Old Phillips Building)
UCD School of Architecture, Planning and Environmental Policy, University College Dublin
Off R825 (Clonskeagh Road)
See exam materials here
- In order to be eligible to take the exam, applicants must hold graduate membership of the Irish Landscape Institute. Candidates must have at least 2 years work experience in order to qualify to take the examination.
- The appropriateness of the experience will be judged by the education committee based on the Work Experience Record Book which must be submitted by the candidate.
- Closing date: The closing date for applications is November 25th 2016
- Late applications: accepted until December 5th 2016 at an additional cost of €25
- Form: Please refer to the application form and guidance notes.
Candidates should download and fill in the form, and return it to us by post or email.
- Fee: The exam fee of €300 must be paid by the above deadline. Payment is accepted by cheque, EFT and Paypal.
- Work Experience records: Candidates are required to submit work experience records together with their application form by the above deadline.
Work experience record forms and sample templates are available here
Work experience records must be submitted in hard copy and digital copy.
Download Exam application form:
Pay Exam fee:
Download membership application form:
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com or 086 4170919 (note office hours)