Professional Practice Exams Information Session
The institute will hold an information session for all potential applicants on Thursday 1st August from 1PM-2PM at the Fumbally Exchange, Blackpitts, Dublin. Places are limited for this session. A conference call option is available for those who can not join us in Fumbally. If you would like to attend or join us via conference call please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can not attend on this date but have questions on the exam process or would like to request supports to assist you in preparing for the exams please let us know.
Applications for the ILI Professional Practice Exam 2019 are now live.
- Exam Date: Saturday October 19th 2019
- Time: 9.30am
- Location: Newstead Building, UCD School of Architecture, Planning and Environmental Policy, University College Dublin
Off R825 (Clonskeagh Road) – Room TBC
- Transport: Bus No. 11
See exam materials here
- In order to be eligible to take the exam, applicants must hold graduate membership of the Irish Landscape Institute. Candidates must have at least 2 years work experience in order to qualify to take the examination.
- The appropriateness of the experience will be judged by the education committee based on the Work Experience Record Book which must be submitted by the candidate.
- Closing date: The application deadline has been extended to Tuesday 6th August 2019.
- Late applications: accepted until Friday 14th August at an additional cost of €25
- Form: Please refer to the application form and guidance notes.
Candidates should download and fill in the form, and return it to us by post or email.
- Fee: The exam fee of €75 must be paid by the above deadline. Payment is accepted by cheque, EFT and Paypal.
- Work Experience records: Candidates are required to submit work experience records together with their application form before 31st July.
Work experience record forms and sample templates are available here
Work experience records must be submitted in hard copy and digital copy.
Download Exam application form:
Pay Exam fee: Payment information is currently being reviewed please check back on Monday 24th June 2019 for updates. If you have any urgent queries regarding ILI payments please contact email@example.com
Download membership application form:
For assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 4170919 (note office hours)