IRISH LANDSCAPE AWARDS 2015
Since its founding, the ILI has been committed to pioneering new approaches to environmental planning, and to raising standards of landscape design in Ireland. The Awards give recognition to exemplary landscape projects across a range of categories throughout the island of Ireland. We are delighted to announce that the ILI Irish Landscape Awards 2015 will be held in mid October and the prize-winning schemes will be on exhibition for two weeks at the Irish Architectural Archive, in Merrion Square.
Guidelines and Eligibility Criteria:
1. ABOUT THE AWARDS
Each category where deemed appropriate by the jury will have an overall Winner followed by Highly Commended and Commended, at the discretion of the jury.
- Design – Public Realm
- Design – Commercial + Institutional (awards will be given in Small, Medium and Large categories)
- Design – Landscape Heritage + Conservation
- Design – Residential +Private spaces
- Landscape Urbanism + Planning
- Landscape Management, Policy + Research
- Universal Design Award
- People’s Choice Award*
- Student Award
- Diane Nickels Award
*The People’s Choice Award entries will be drawn from the entries already received under categories 1-7 as listed above. Entrants who wish to submit a project for People’s choice voting should check the People’s Choice box in the awards entry form.
- Registration opens:Thursday 30th July
- Queries deadline: Friday 4th September
- Registration closes:Friday 11th September
- Submission deadline: Wednesday 23rd September
- ‘People’s Choice’ voting opens: Monday 28th September
- Judging: week of 5th – 10th October
- ‘People’s Choice’ closes: Monday 12th October
- Exhibition opens: Tues 13th October
- Awards Ceremony: Thurs 15th October
- Exhibition Continues until Friday 23rd October
3. Registration & Fees
- Appropriate entry fees for each entry must be paid either by PayPal on the ILI website or by bank transfer to the ILI bank account before registration closes on Friday 11th September.
- ILI member/practice name must be included as a payment reference when paying by PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Membership fees must be in good standing in order to enter the competition.
- On-time Entry fee, per entry €75
- Late Entry fee, per entry €105
- Multiple entry discount: A discount of 10% will apply – to be deducted from the total cost where more than five projects are submitted by the same practice or member.
- Late Registration (after Registration closes on Friday 11th September) will incur a Late Entry Fee.
- No entry fee is required for the Student Award
- No extra entry fee is required if you wish to enter in the ‘People’s Choice’ Award.
- No entry fee is required but nominations are required for the ‘Outstanding Contribution to Landscape Architecture’ Award.
2. REGISTER HERE
Note: Please fill in a form for each project to be entered.
Regular Entry (per project): €75
Late Entry (per project): €105
PAY VIA EFT / BANK TRANSFER
To pay via lodgment or transfer see instructions in the guidelines document: