Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS IN THE BUTTON BELOW:
I've invited you to fill out a form:
ILI UCD survey on the profession and future directions.
Please assist. The ILI seeks your views of the current and future profession in Ireland. UCD Landscape Architecture is rethinking the levels of its programmes and seeks your help in identifying skill gaps as well as areas of growth so as to better prepare Irish graduates to shape the profession of tomorrow.
The purpose of this survey is to gauge :
1. the background of professionals in Ireland (we ask you to describe yourself)
2. the profession in Ireland (we ask you to describe the range of works you do)
3. the essential skill sets required by practitioners (we ask you to describe your tool box)
4. the strengths and weaknesses of UCD graduates (we ask you to describe them)
5. the capacity of the profession to address climate change and biodiversity loss (we ask your opinion)
6. directions of current and future change, as well as needs for additional skill sets (we ask your advice)
7. any limits to the growth of the profession or of practices (we ask you to identify them)
8. your views on National Regulation
The survey takes approximately 20 minutes but will really help us to formulate the future strategy for the Institute as well as direct the educational requirements of the sector in Ireland. Where you cannot complete just leave blank. Please complete before the end of June 2021.
Director taught Masters programmes
UCD Landscape Architecture
School of Architecture, Planning & Environmental Policy
University College Dublin
Architecture | Urban Planning | Environmental Policy | Landscape Architecture | Urban Design
E: [email protected]
T: +353 1 716 3248/ +33 613 427321