If you've missed the Nature Based Surface Water Management & Urban Planning Webinar on Nov. 30th, you can now watch the recording above and access every guests' presentation HERE!
Topics presented and webinar guests included:
- Background to Seminar & Scene Setting – Fran Igoe, Southern Regional Coordinator, Local Authority Waters Programme
- Policy – Nature-based Solutions as a Programme of Measure in the RBMP 2022-2027 – Lisa Egan, Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- Key Note: Practical Retrofit of SuDS in High Density Residential Areas – The Welsh Experience – Ian Titherington, Lead Drainage Engineer of Cardiff City Council
- Nature-proofing Local Authority led projects in Ireland Incorporating Nature-based SuDS into a public realm URDF Funded Project – Leonore O’Neill, Senior Project Officer, Clare County Council
- Raising the Ambition – Incorporating Nature-based SuDS into Large and Small LA Projects – David Joyce, Director of Service, Cork City Council
- Nature-based Surface Water Management: National Guidance and Implementation Strategy Scoping Study Recommendations – Adrian Conway, Project Lead and ex Dublin City Council.