The latest landmark assessment of climate change research by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is scheduled to be published on 28 February. This report, focusing on “Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability”, will assess the vulnerability of people and nature to climate change, and identify options for adapting to it.
In the week of its publication, DCU will be hosting an online discussion on Wednesday 2 March at 5:00pm involving experts from academia, policy and civil society to reflect on this landmark report and how Ireland and the world can respond.
- Dr. Darren Clarke, Assistant Professor, School of History and Geography, Dublin City University
- Sadhbh O'Neill, Assistant Professor, School of Law and Government, Dublin City University
- Dr. Sinead Walsh, Climate Director, Department of Foreign Affairs
- Clare O'Connor, Energy Policy Officer, Friends of the Earth Ireland
- Kevin O’Sullivan, Environment and Science Editor, Irish Times