The webinar overviews the process of developing a full landscape project from drawing to 3D modelling and producing documentation with BIM technology. The session reviews following features:
- Terrain modelling tools: how to generate terrain from point clouds, 3D curves, or import terrain just by indicating the location of the project.
- Vegetation tools, the plant database with more than 2000 species, and the plant editor.
- 2D Documentation tools for generating setting out plans, zoning tool and quantity take-off lists.
- Hardscape tools and block library.
- Animation tools: review the virtual tour, render and animation.
Learn the process of developing a full landscape project from drawing to 3D modelling and producing documentation with BIM technology.
Learn 3D Modelling tools in Lands Design including vegetation, hardscape tools and creating terrain Gain insight into the visualization tools of the program
Elham Ghabouli holds a PhD in Urban and Architectural Management from Polytechnic University of Catalonia. Elham boasts 7 years of experience as a researcher and lecturer in landscape and urban planning programs. She worked as a Landscape Architect for a decade and currently is a product manager of Lands Design at Asuni.
Francesc Salla is an experienced Architect with an international portfolio, spanning Spain, Russia, Slovenia and Brazil. Francesc is the Product Manager of Asuni’s VisualARQ and Lands Design software plugins since 2010.